1. These terms and conditions apply to the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer (the “Offer”) and by making a claim for an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully. Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
2. The Offer is being provided by Annuity Ready, which is a trading name of Investment Discounts On Line Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 04231834, whose operating address is The Edge, Eden Business Park, Penrith, Cumbria, CA11 9FB and whose registered office is at One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA. (Annuity Ready are the “Promoter”).
3. The Offer is only open to UK residents with UK pension funds (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families) who obtain a quote via Annuity Ready from Monday 2nd March 2020 to Friday 1st May 2020 (the Offer Period) and then purchase within 5 months of their last quote during the Offer Period.. Customers can continue to amend their quote in the subsequent 5 months.
4. This offer is not open to customers who purchase an annuity via Annuity Ready following a referral from Legal & General.
5. The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent electronically (by email) once your selected annuity provider has confirmed to Annuity Ready that pension funds have been received from your pension fund provider(s) and the annuity policy has been issued. Each eligible customer will receive an email once 30 days have elapsed after the annuity completion. This will contain details of your Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Please note emails will be sent to the email address used to purchase the annuity. Please ensure that emails from Annuity Ready are accepted into your inbox and do not end up in your junk/ spam or promotional folder. Where a customer does not have an email address, their Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be posted to them.
6. This Offer is limited to one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card per annuity purchase. Where an annuity policy is purchased which includes a spouse, civil partner or financial dependant annuity, only the main annuity holder will be entitled to claim one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. Customers purchasing more than one policy within this offer period will only be entitled to one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
7. Customers cancelling their annuity policy within the 30-day cancellation (cooling-off) period will not be entitled to the Offer.
8. The Promoter reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
9. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
12. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Facebook or Twitter.
13. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
14. **Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in Amazon.co.uk’s online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.